Indian Head Massage
Indian Head Massage is a seated massage, based on the Indian Ayurvedic philosophies. It is a holistic treatment, working on the upper back, neck, shoulders, upper arms, head and face. The treatment can be carried with or without oils or with the client fully clothed.
Some of the benefits of Indian Head Massage include:
- Relieves muscular pain, stiffness and tension by relaxing the muscles and removing
- Toxins in the face, scalp, neck, upper back, shoulders and arms
- Relieves symptoms of sinusitis
- Scalp stimulation increasing blood circulation, promoting healthy hair
- Relieves sleeplessness, restlessness and insomnia
- Relieving symptoms of anxiety and depression
- Providing relief from stress and promotes relaxation
- Renewing energy levels
- Increasing feelings of peace, calm and relaxation
Are there any side effects?
There are no known side effects of Indian Head massage.
What are the benefits of Indian Head Massage?
Indian Head massage is particularly relevant today as it is a great stress buster! It relieves tension from the neck, back and shoulders and can help alleviate anxiety, stress, depression and much more.